To manifest executive Producer Alfredo deMatteis' brain child reflecting the sombre tone and melancholy felt in post-9/11 New York city, King Django composed most of the riddims and assembled a few truly stellar Version City Rockers line-ups, each with its own twist on the deep grooves of roots reggae.
The greatest classic Jamaican vocal talent available was then brought in to add lyrics and give voice to this short but emotionally powerful set.
- Let's Live Love - Glen Brown
- Nah Bodda Wid It - Sugar Minott
- Sing and Pray to Jah - Ronnie Davis
- Jah Have the Handle - Sister Nancy
- Africa - Ranking Joe
- It's Up To You - Cedric Brooks
- Give Jah All the Praise - Little John
- Rough in Babylon - Yabby You & the Prophets
- Why Dem A Galong So - Congo Ashanti Roy
Drums: Ben Herson, Glenn Hackett, Jay Boxcar, Eddie Ocampo
Bass: Rob Jost, Victor Rice, Noah Shachtman, Mike Ali
Guitar: Shane Gooding, Dave Segal, Agent Jay, Junior Jazz
Additional Percussion: Congo Roy, Sugar Minott, Jonah David
King Django: keys, percussion
Alfredo deMatteis: keys, percussion, guitar
Cedric Brooks: Tenor Saxophone
Glen Brown: percussion, backing vocals, melodica
Vic Ruggiero: Organ on "Sing and Pray to Jah"
Produced and Engineered by King Django at Version City, New Brunswick, NJ
Executive Producer: Alfredo deMatteis